Selling Your San Diego Home
We pride ourselves on offering local knowledge, expertise & experience to help you price your home accordingly so that it will sell within a reasonable amount of time at the best possible price! With our ever-changing economy, our local real estate market has had its share of many ups and downs. Our team has over 50 years of experience selling properties in all price ranges in San Diego County and we are confident we can help you achieve top dollar for your home.
We are constantly pushing our limits with innovative ways to capture buyers for your property. A unique marketing plan will be created for you that will include online global recognition, social media exposure, property specific Facebook campaigns and print media designed to promote your specific home. We have a dedicated & committed support team providing the most extraordinary service with the sale of your home.
Call us today for a FREE in-home evaluation of your property. See how recent sales in your neighborhood have affected the value of your property!
The sale of a significant home is truly noteworthy. To represent a home of distinction requires highly qualified real estate professionals with global reach and local expertise. Founded in 1976, the Sotheby’s International Realty brand is a unique and distinctive network of brokerage agencies offering a wide selection of luxury homes, estates and properties for sale throughout the world.
There’s nothing more important than making sure your home looks terrific on the MLS and on other Internet sites. We will hire a professional real estate photographer — at our expense — to take still shots of your property. These photographs will be used on the Internet, in print brochures, and print advertising. The photographs will also be used to create a Virtual Tour of your property, which will be attached to your listing on the MLS and on hundreds of Internet sites.
Sotheby’s International Realty has over 760 offices in 60+ countries around the world. Photos of your home will be displayed on the large TV screens in every one of these offices. Your print brochures will also be displayed in offices around the country and around the world! Particularly exciting is our new Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty office in La Jolla, directly across the street from the La Valencia Hotel on Prospect Street. La Jolla is known as “Where Wealth Visits” and photos of your home will be featured on a huge 9 x 12 foot TV screen facing the street, in this premier location.
Expansive Internet Exposure
With over 90% of buyers starting their search on the web, Internet exposure is crucial. We will make sure your home is featured on the following key websites, which then push out to literally hundreds of other sites:
- SothebysRealty.comIn an every-increasing global marketplace, SothebysRealty.com attracts more visitors to search, view and inquire than any other luxury real estate site! Potential buyers can search in any of 15 languages and can view prices in any of 40 currencies.
- New York TimesNYTimes.com and the International New York Times (INYT.com) receive over 30 million unique visitors per month and 1.27 of those visitors go to the real estate section every month. Sotheby’s listings are featured on NYTimes.com and INYT.com.
- Wall Street Journal Digital Network25 million monthly visitors to the US edition, 3.1 million monthly visitors to the Europe and 4.8 million to Asia. All three editions have dedicated real estate channel featuring Sotheby’s listings.
- Financial TimesFT.com features Sotheby’s International Realty listings, and reaches the ultra-affluent internet user with an average personal income of $227,000.
- JamesEdition.comThe world’s first marketplace to span across product categories and offer high-end items from dealers around the world. The site reaches more than 500,000 potential buyers from 113 countries each month. Sotheby’s International Realty listings priced over 500,000 euros are featured on JamesEdition.com.
- Real-Buzz.comThe world’s largest real estate database of homes for sale in each buyer’s preferred language.
- PropGOLuxuryCreated to fulfill the high demand of our affluent Chinese consumer base requesting exclusive properties around the world. PropGOLuxury.com is the largest and fastest growing property portal in the China and Asia Pacific region. Sotheby’s International Realty listings are featured on PropGOLuxury.
- Caimeju.comPacific Sotheby’s International Realty has partnered with Caimeju, to reach affluent Chinese searching for luxury property in the U.S. behind the firewall in China. Sotheby’s International Realty listings above $1M in San Diego County are translated into Simplified Chinese and featured on this site. Listings by all other companies in San Diego County are excluded. Through Caimeju, properties are also promoted through on Chinese social media sites such as SouFun, YouKu (the Chinese version of YouTube), Weibo.com (China’s version of Twitter), Chinese real estate and video sharing websites, and can be found on top Chinese search engines like Baidu, Google China, Bing.CN and Yahoo Taiwan with top Chinese keywords.
- Realtor.com and Zillow.com and Trulia.comThese sites feed from the MLS and we pay for featured listing placement on these sites.
Potential buyers will leave your home with a high-quality brochure highlighting the best features and photos of your property.
Broker Caravans & Open Houses
In order to get the highest price in the shortest amount of time for your home, we feel it is important to expose your home to as many prospective buyers and agents as possible. We will host a Broker Caravan at your home during your first week on the market. A catered lunch will be offered to encourage attendance. The event will be promoted on the MLS and personal invitations to area agents in order to maximize the exposure of your home. In addition, with your approval, open houses can be an excellent avenue to expose your home to more prospective buyers.
Negotiating and Escrow Guidance
Upon receipt of offers, I will work on your behalf to obtain the highest price with the best possible terms. Each offer is composed of many distinct elements and I will assist in determining the best options for your unique situation. Contingency timeframes, disclosures, closing dates, warranties and optional services are all facets of an offer that will be considered.
Once we have an accepted offer, you can count on us to attend the inspections as your advocate and assist in negotiating the buyer’s request for repairs (if any). We will work closely with Escrow, Title, and the other parties to ensure a timely closing.